donderdag, januari 29, 2009

EEN NUMMER DAT PAST BIJ HET GEVOEL VAN DE DAG EN DAN VOORAL HET NUMMER EN DE COUPLETTEN EN NIET DE TITEL EN HET REFREIN


LIES

you said the moon was ours
said the moon was ours, to hell with the day
the sunlight is only gonna, take love away
brings up suspicions and alibis
but I can see blue, tear-blinded eyes

lies, lies, lies, oh lies...

i got a stone where my heart should be
i got a stone where my heart should be,
can't nothin' I do make you love me
i'd leave this town, break all my ties
there'd be no more use, for any disguise

lies, lies, lies, oh, lies...

i wanna die without pain
i wanna die without pain,
all this deception and i just can't maintain
the sun, moon, stars in the sky
it would hurt me too bad if you said goodbye

lies, lies, lies, oh, lies...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

yea..

9:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Liefdesverdriet sucks!

3:38 p.m.  
Blogger begt said...

(zelf)censuur?

4:05 p.m.  
Blogger FROMMEL said...

@begt. nee dus! gewoon de titel van het stuk lezen en het nummer luisteren.

7:55 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home